Téma: Holdfény

10/10
Fanka14 2009 júl. 04. - 19:21:41 10/10
(1316/1456)
Nem tudja valaki, hogy lesz-e vagy van-e S02.???
Most szereztem meg az S01et, de egy nap alatt végig néztem az elsõ évadot.
kymara 2009 febr. 19. - 08:18:39 Előzmény TimiZora
(1315/1456)
Adja az ég, hogy igaz legyen.
TimiZora 2009 febr. 18. - 21:03:18
(1314/1456)
Sziasztok!

Látta már bárki is ezt a cikket?
Elvileg májusi, de lehet, h mégis van remény?:)

http://www.theinsider.com/news/917139_Moonlight_Updates_And_Spoilers
olgo9 2008 dec. 21. - 12:55:04
(1313/1456)
Szervusztok!

Mi van veletek Moonlight rajongó lányok? Mindenki talált új szórakozást? Vagy már a fa alatt van a Moonlight dvd? Voltam Pesten, és mindenhol az Éjféli õrség folytatásait reklámozzák a metróban, azzal a jelmondattal, hogy a vámpírok köztünk élnek. Jó az a könyv? Érdemes lenne elolvasnom? :-)

Vámpíros puszi nektek!
10/10
snoopycica 2008 dec. 18. - 17:35:01 10/10 Előzmény olgo9
(1312/1456)
Szia!

Ne aggódj, én itt vagyok! Benézek mindennap, olvasgatok, nosztalgiázok! :(
Olyan furi volt a szerda Moonlight nélkül! :(
Nem veszek el, még jövök és néha nosztalgiából írok...
offtopic
encsimencsi 2008 dec. 18. - 15:04:05 Előzmény T42
(1311/1456)
Júúúúúj, köszi szépen! Nagyon drága vagy! :D Hatalmas virtuális ölelés :D
olgo9 2008 dec. 17. - 23:33:21
(1310/1456)
Drágaságaim! Hát eljött ez a szomorú pillanat, amikor feljövök a Moonlightos oldalra, és nincs itt szinte senki, pedig hányszor gyûltünk össze magasztalni kedvenc vámpírunk szépségeit, és ma mégis némaság van, 10 és 11 között igazi ûr tátongott az éterben. Komolyan mondom gyászos a hangulatom. És kedves új rajongók, sajnos igen, csak 16 rész az elsõ évad, és nincs több évad, mert valakik azt hitték, ennyi elég! Pedig nem, mert Mick-bõl sosem elég!

Vámpíros jó éjszakát nektek!
Andzse 2008 dec. 17. - 21:59:43
(1309/1456)
Szijasztok!
Nem rég leltem rá a sorozatra,teljesen véleltenül a jó kis "unatkozós tv-t ideoda kapcsolgatós" kedvemben és hát örültem mint majom a farkincájának mikor megtaláltam. :D úgy 4-5 részt láttam belõle, szóval nem minden világos, de amint lehet beszerzem DVD-n. Ma, (ahogy utánanéztem volna hogy mi lesz a mai részben) vettem észre hogy nem is lesz mai rész. Hát asszem lefagyott az arcomról a mosoly...
Ennyi az elsõ évad? vagy nem is lesz több évad? vagy csak a Viasat cseszik ki velünk és nem adja le az egészet?
Bocs a kérdésözöért, de jelenleg is sokkos állapotban vagyok :D
10/10
T42 2008 dec. 16. - 00:40:24 10/10 Előzmény encsimencsi
(1308/1456)
Ez egy könnyen teljesithetõ kérés. Szerintem jól válogatták össze a zenéket, kellemes válogatást lehet összegyüjteni, torrent oldalakon is találni.tessék ( bocs a hosszáért )

THE SONGS OF SEASON ONE MOONLIGHT

Official Promos

Save Me by Marc Lane and Greg Hatwell "Life of a Vampire" Ep 1 promo

Los Angeles by Sugarcult

Savin' Me by Nickelback

Heroes by Shinedown

Taking Chances by Celine Dion

Get Your Way by Jamie Cullen (Arrested Development Promo)

Behind it All by Conte Conte (BMI label) played during the Fever Promo. Website: Behind it All

Song from the B.C. Promo... (still looking)

Losing You by Sia ... played during the The Ringer promo (maybe iTunes??)

Final Onslaught by the Action Machine ... played during the 12:04 promo...(probably not available)

Song from Fleur De Lis promo...(still looking)

Dream Catch Me by Newton Faulkner ...played in Love Lasts Forever promo ( available on Youtube)

Mercy by Duffy from the Did You Miss Me promo (Fated to Pretend)

The Pilot - No Such Thing as Vampires S1E1

My Immortal by Evanescence ... last scene with Beth and Coraline

Out of the Past S1E2

Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran ... Mick's flashback to the 80's

Forever and Ever Amen by 8mm ... last scene

Dr. Feelgood S1E3

Catch My Fall also known as 'In it For You' by The Elliots ..when the doc raids convenience store

You Know How also known as Easy As You're Waiting by Los Halos when the Doc's wife returns home

All The World by Fauxliage ..last scene. Website: Fauxliage

Fever S1E4

Vanished by Front Line Assembly ..at beginning and half way

Hot Shotz by Extreme Music (library source)

Just Like Everyone also known as "No Big Deal" by Saturn Missiles ..Mick gets Leni a drink at restaurant. Website: Broadjam

Into Dust by Mazzy Starr ..last scene

Arrested Development S1E5

Believe by The Bravery ..at beginning when vamp searches the computer

Paranoid Disease by Black Jack when the vamp meets up with Cherish at Greenes

All My Life by DJ Harry ..anniversary party

The Bird and the Worm by The Used ..rollercoaster scene

Sleep by Meiko ..last scene, as Beth follows Mick to the parking lot

B. C. S1E6

Double D by Chris Allen played during Beth's Fashion shoot

Bounce with Me by Kreesha Turner ..the fashion shoot Website: YouTube video

Hot Shotz by Extreme Music (music library) played during Beth's first visit to Valis

Fallout by Chad Gendason -featuring Johanna Boberg- --played when Beth walks up to meet Mick outside the club. Website: Chad's MySpace site

Darker Side of Life by Edgard Jaude .. played inside Club Valis. Website: Edgard's Website

Let It Go by Fauxliage ..played in the best no sex shower scene that I think I've ever seen. lol. Website: Fauxliage

The Devil's Got A Holda Me by The Colour ..scene when Mick goes to destroy the warehouse and Lola. Website: YouTube video

Under by (the band) Under ..the last scene of the episode. Website: Under

The Ringer S1E7

The Collapse by Kill Hannah ..played at the beginning of the ep

The Mating Game by Bittersweet .. played when Beth takes Morgaline to Mick's

Peaceful Palms by Five Alarm (music library)

Club Date by FirstCom (music library) played during flashback to Mick first seeing Coraline

Click of Real Time Telepictures library

Ain't that Just like a Woman by Louis Jordan & His Tympany Five .. Mick collects evidence in Morgaline's apt.

Star Eyes as sung by Mel Torme ..flashback scene where Mick finds Coraline with another man.

Middle Did I Know Telepictures library

Kingdom by Dave Gahan .. played at the end of episode

12:04am S1E08

Drowning by The Stereophonics .. played during the execution scene. Available in the UK.

Keep My Heart by Deep Sounds from the APM Music Library ..the pool song at the producers This song is not available to the public.

One Destiny from the APM Music Library. Not currently available. played while Beth and Audrey talk about Josh

To Hell With the Devil by Jim Bianco ... played at the producers house. This song is not available to the public, but will be on an upcoming CD.

Dark as Love by Melissa Ritter (Luscious Redhead) .. played in the scene when Beth finds the photos. Not available

Together by the Kin .. played in the last scene when Beth confronts Mick on the balcony. Website: The Kin . Download MP3 here

Fleur de Lis S1E9

Dead End Street by Varano .. played when Mick and Beth are in the car outside Morgaline's apartment. Website: Varano

The Real Me by Melissa Ritter ... played when Mick and Coraline are at the restaurant

Mr. Self Destruct by Nine Inch Nails .. played in the 18th century flashback & while Beth looks for information

Wheeze Telepictures library

Pooh Popular Telepictures library

Troubled Water Telepictures library

New Things Telepictures library

Look After You by The Fray .. played as Mick/Coraline are walking away from the police and in the shower scene

Sleeping Beauty S1E10

Play My Rules from APM (library) Not currently available. played when Maureen asks Beth about Morgan You can hear it Here

Fa Fa Fa by Datarock

Hot Wax by Mandrew played during pokergame. listen here

XYZ by Stereoliza ...played when Josef was partying with his Freshies.

Dark of the Day also known as '13th Floor' as performed by Axel Steuerwald with Mere Mortals ...played when Beth and Mick ask Sam to locate the assassin.

Aurora by Lapush ...played at the end in the scene with Josef and Sarah, and then with Mick and Beth on the streets of NY. Website: Lapush Website

Love Lasts Forever S1E11

Promo song: Dream Catch Me by Newton Faulkner

Here Comes the Pain by Paul Trudeau ...played during push-ups & boxing

Looking Back by Anger Management .. played when Josh is going into parking garage

Calling You by Blue October .. played when Mick is sitting outside the BioLab contemplating whether to tell Beth his feelings. Their Website

La Rompe de la Discoteca by Baby Q .. played during the beginning of the birthday party

Las Mananitas by Martyn Laight .. played when Tejada is dancing with his daughter

Del Mareno by Julio Caesar Sanchez .. played at the end of the party

Dame Esa Cosa (Give Me That Thing) – Megatrax music library .. played when Mick is entering the bar & looking for Tejada

Subterfuge by Adam Hamilton .. played when Mick is in Tejada's office. Music Source Library.

The Mortal Cure S1Ep12

Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus .. played at the beginning of the ep. Red Jumpsuit MS

School's Out by Alice Cooper .. played at Logan's place

Wrap Me In Dreams by Deep Sounds ..when Cynthia's in tub of ice Here

Quicksand Thievery by Natalie Walker ..played when Beth meets Celeste at the restaurant Here

Gone to My Head by Crawlspace ..when Mick talks with Joseph about the vampires

Ice Cream by New Young Pony Club .. played when Mick goes to meet Josef, when he's getting a massage

Goodbye by Jessica Lowndes .. when Beth is at Buzzwire checking her email from Josh.

All Fall Down by One Republic .. played when Mick is human.. eating and sleeping on couch.

Fated to Pretend S1Ep13

Shine by Andy Stochansky ...played during the opening sequence with Mick waking up.

So Hungry by Stasia Conger ...playing on Beth's Ipod.

Calling Dr. Love by Kiss ...played during Logan's video game

Baby Boy Baby Girl by The Dark Romantics ...played when Mick is at Luis Perez's house.

Price to be Paid by The Elliots (also known as Tell Us) ...played during the Mick chases Luis scene scene.

Golden Ring Library disc X-cd 109 by Dweezil Zappa ...played when Logan was on the phone.

Lucky by Bif Naked ...played during McBeth rooftop scene.

Orchestral piece (opening scene, also played when Josh was killed) visit trevormorris.com IT's called "Saving Josh" Click on the TV link at the top and select Moonlight.

Click S1Ep14

Can't Stop by Maroon 5 (album: It Won't Be Soon Before Long) ...played during the car chase

Be My Girl by DL&Fx (album: In the Groove) ...Mick & Tierney at the cafe

About Me by Tamar Berk (album: Blue Scout) ...Buzzwire meeting

Smile For The Paparazzi by Cobra Starship ...played during the party on the ship

Feel It by FirstCom (album: HMo80Q) ...played when new Buzzwire chief is talking to Beth about Tierney's death

Boys & Girls by Mon Roe (album: pigFactory) ..played when Beth talks to Abbott. Listen HERE

Into The Ocean by Blue October (album: Foiled) ... played when Mick & Beth are contemplating the hit & run

Saving Josh by Trevor Morris ... played when Beth asks Mick what happens if a vampire is exposed. You can listen at his website. HERE

I Know Who You Could Be by Butcher Boy (album: Profit in Your Poetry) ... last scene with Talbot Can be listened to HERE

What's Left Behind S1E15

Speakers by Sink to See ..... playing while Mick and Josef are talking about couches. Can be listened to here Sink to See

Soldier Boy by APM Music Library ....played during the flashback of Mick and Ray leaving for the war. Can be listened to HERE

Drag Strip by Telepictures Library ... played ?

Time and Time Again APM Music Library ... played ?

The Nearness Of You by Glenn Miller? not completely sure yet ...... played during the end scene with Mick's picture

Sonata S1E16

Get Real by Firstcom ... played ?

Love Remains The Same by Gavin Rossdale ...playing when Mick & Beth dance. (see below for link)

An Other Way by Kosinus Music ...playing when Mick finds Josef & Simone celebrating. APM Music]

Kontrol by Witchman .... played ?

Lost Art by Mere Mortals[/b] ... playing when Mick questions Jackson.

GLS by Salme Dahlstrom ... song playing while Mick is shooting hoops.

Solar Seduction by Firstcom .... played ?

Love Remains the Same by Gavin Rossdale ... played in the last scene between Mick and Beth. It can be listened to HERE
olgo9 2008 dec. 15. - 22:56:28
(1307/1456)
Sziasztok Moonlightfantársak!

Örömmel látom, hogy csak azért, mert a Viasat épp nem fogja adni Mick-et, mi azért még itt vagyunk! Ne bánkódjatok, annál inkább gyûjtsétek a zenéket, részeket, dvd-ket, hogy lehessen, mit nézegetni a hosszú téli éjszakákon. :-)

És ahogy ígértem cica! Még mindig vámpíros jó éjszakát!
offtopic
encsimencsi 2008 dec. 15. - 14:45:40 Előzmény T42
(1306/1456)
Szia! Látom te nagyon tájékozott vagy a moonlighttal kapcsolatban, ezért ha nem bánod, kérdeznék még egyet. Illetve kérnék... Nem tudnál vmi linket vagy listát küldeni a sorozatban elõforduló zenékrõl (szerzõ, cím)? Annyira jók voltak, de én meg annyira béna vagyok az ilyenhez, h egy zenét csak úgy megtaláljak... Elõre is köszi :)
Ja és persze, köszi ezt a linket is, azóta ezt hallgatom :D
Egyébként nem lettem függõ, csak úgy látszik :D
10/10
snoopycica 2008 dec. 15. - 08:48:42 10/10 Előzmény T42
(1305/1456)
Az biztos! Én elhiszem, hogy sikeres sorozat... Ok4 Én is nagyon szeretem, de mikor már a fene sem tudja hányadszorra ismétlik, nem szívesen nézem, mert már a könyökömön jön ki...
És igen, én is hiányolom a szereplõkkel kapcsolatba, hogy nem engednek az írók elég betekintést a szereplõk magánéletébe! Néha jó lenne kicsit többet megtudni róluk. Így is szerethetõk a karakterek, de akkor is...

És hát azért én reménykedem, hogy a Viasat a Moonlightot is leadja mégegyszer! :)
Ne többször, mint a Helyszínelõket, de legalább egyszer még fusson végig... :)
10/10
molnaril 2008 dec. 15. - 08:04:12 10/10
(1304/1456)
Ezek szerint akkor még sem volt az a nézettségi mutató annyira rossz...
Véleményem szerint etetnek minket sokkal rosszabb müsorokkal is, úgyhogy a Moonlight nekem bejött, a hétvégén is elvonási tüneteim voltak ezért kénytelen voltam a youtobe-n visszanézni a korábbi részeket is.
A 16.részben a tánc jelenetnél Mick utolsó mondatát Bethhez (mielõtt a sikolyt meghallották) mintha másként forditották volna magyarra. Szerintem nem az mondta hogy Beth milyen romantikus.

Az a farmos film mirõl szól?
10/10
T42 2008 dec. 14. - 19:03:56 10/10
(1303/1456)
Hát... ezt nem tudni pontosan. A CBS szerint a nézettsége lehett volna jobb. Pedig pénteken adták, ahhoz képest jó volt és amit helyett csináltak sorozatot , annak sokkal gyengébb volt a nézettsége, már le is állitották.

Azt is mondták, hogy a szereplõk jók voltak, de a sorozat nem. Ezzel részben egyetértek, én ia 3 fõszereplõ jeleneteit szeretem nézni, a kerettörténet néha elég sablonos. Viszont se Sophia Myles se Alex O'Loughlin nem kapott újabb munkát, bár az utóbbinak van egy exkluziv szerzõdése a CBS-szel, nem tudom lesz-e belõle valami.
könnycseppek 2008 dec. 14. - 18:42:47
(1302/1456)
Tényleg kár, hogy vége, most kezdett igazán érdekes lenni.
Azért a végén kicsit elkezdtem aggódni, de szerencsére felesleges volt;-)

Amúgy igazából miért is kaszálták el?
Bocsi, ha errõl volt már szó korábban...¢¢:-)
10/10
T42 2008 dec. 14. - 12:34:15 10/10
(1301/1456)
Hölgyek, ha valakinek kell, van egy eladó bontatlan Oyster Farmer DVD-m. Véletlenül kettõt rendeltem az õsszel.
Azt hittem az egyiket úgyis lenyúlják a lányaim a sok félmeztelen meg meztelen Alex miatt hehe, de valahogy nem kattantak rá, úgyhogy megválok tõle.
Szinkron nincs hozzá, mert ezt nálunk nem mutatták be, de angol felirat van.

Kb 2400 ft-ba jön ki az ára , majd megnézem az aznapi font árfolyamot. Mármint amennyibe került vat-tal, szállitással.

Szóval ha valakit érdekel irjon. Budapesten személyesen át tudom adni, vidékre gondolom ajánlottan kéne küldeni.
10/10
T42 2008 dec. 13. - 20:44:41 10/10
(1300/1456)
megtalálod a zeneszerzõ honlapján

www.trevormorris.com IT's called "Saving Josh" Click on the TV link at the top and select Moonlight.
encsimencsi 2008 dec. 13. - 19:47:26
(1299/1456)
Sziasztok Moonlight rajongók! Ezennel én is csatlakozom a klubbhoz :D 2 nap alatt néztem végig mind a 16 részt és uhh, hát ez több mint fantasztikus :D Imádom!!! És rögtön lenne is egy kérdésem :) A 13. részben amikor Josef visszaváltoztatja Micket szól egy tök jó szám, és annak a címét szeretném megtudni.... ha lehetséges. Elõre is köszi ;)
angellany 2008 dec. 12. - 19:42:55
(1298/1456)
Én már régóta tervezem,hogy nézem de mindig elalszok addigra mire kezdõdik.Viszont tegnap sikerült megnézni,jó kis sori!
Evee 2008 dec. 12. - 19:21:48
(1297/1456)
Nem hiszem el, hogy nem lesz szerda este.... x( Annyira látszik, hogy ez az utolsó rész csak a kezdet lett volna... mennyi minden jött volna még, annyi elvarratlan szál van. De örülök, hogy legalább Mick és Beth kapcsolata révbe érni látszott. :D